Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Sunny Camping

Last weekend we went camping in our Campervan. (sung as if Peppa Pig)

I love camping. Well, I love camping now we have Clementine.




We went with our usual camping crew and this time Little Girl's daddy came too. This time I not only booked the site (Ashurst) but also picked our pitch; a daunting task for a camping novice to carry out on behalf of her camping Gurus.

We did good though: a pitch with the mahoosive campsite behind us and the wood unspoilt in front of us.

What's not love when these are the smiles once the tent was up?


Or this is the view from by your bed in the morning?




Or these are the games the girls can play, naming logs as Pirate ships and Dragons,




And the ponies approve of your car.




Oh and the nearby pub provides an opportunity to watch little girl and her daddy enjoy each other.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Jen Walshaw said...

Looks like you had a fab time. I must book Clementine at some point. The boys have never been in a camper. The evil MIL has a brand new one, but we are not allowed to use it!

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh that looks lovely hon. How was it being on hol with the Daddy? Not sure I'd manage that one. xx

Kerri @ baby monitors online said...

Looks like a lovely place and I see everyone had a great time! I've never stayed in a campervan before, but it looks like so much fun. I think camping is an excellent way to get the whole family outdoors and to do outdoor activities.